THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT
The Drupal Business Summit (formerly CXO) is a one-day business event held on Monday at the RAI Amsterdam. This event is primarily aimed at business leaders who provide Drupal services (i.e., web development agencies, training companies, etc). Join us for a candid peer discussion and networking with other Drupal executives.
We'll share best practices, tips for staying relevant in a fast moving market, how to collaborate and compete, and tools for generating value for your business.
To ensure an interactive meeting on which all participants can get to know all other participants, we are limiting the number of participants to 80 people. For this reason, only 1-2 people from any single company or organization may register.
- Company leaders from a company or organization whose main activity is Drupal.
- Only company owners, executives, and decision-makers from companies of three or larger should attend to get value from this event. This includes C-level executives, vice presidents, directors, and managers.
- This event is for business leaders already using Drupal, not for evaluators of the platform.
Why you should attend
This event will focus on the specific issues and opportunities that Drupal business owners face in their companies. You should attend this event if you want to:
- Become part of a global network of Drupal shops that want to work together
- Learn and share best practices in Drupal business development
- Create the framework for more intense collaboration with some of the key players in other Drupal markets
Date: Monday, 29 September
Cost: 199 €