How to create custom website page on Drupal?
It's easy: just configure fields, input filters, wysiwygs, template overrides, panels, views, blocks etc; then spend some time trying to make all of these work together and you are done [if lucky].
Everyone who hates all this crap is invited!
We will talk about:
* Common problems while using Drupal built-in fields/input filters system
* Twig template engine which is used widely today for templating/formatting
* Use cases where Twig can help you a lot to build rich content for your website
* Twig module which is aimed to improve content management system in Drupal
* Using Twig as input filter and manipulating fields output with it
* Using database-stored Twig templates/macroses for easiest template editing
* Using Twig with WYSIWYG
* DEMO: How to create beautiful pages quickly using a power of Twig engine
Looking forward to see you!