This session is about making the shift from documenting a design in static wireframes to prototyping in HTML and from creating screen designs in photoshop to creating a library of design components.
We'll focus not so much on the "how" of frontend tools, but more on the "why" this process works better for all involved.
You'll learn about:
- What you need to know before you can start prototyping a design
- Why prototypes are more convincing, engaging and "real" then wireframes
- How UX, design, frontend and backend can collaborate more closely
- How to base your (static) HTML prototype on a Drupal base theme
- What you can do to transform the prototype into a design component library
- Why this way of working is a better fit for agile teams